miércoles, 17 de junio de 2009

I like me!!! : )

Hello!!!!.........

My name is Analy Flores, I´m 19 years old and I live in Tampico city

I study Engineering in Marketing and english at UAT, but in this moment
I am studying english at CELEX in the weekdays, and in the weekend I work in the morning.

when I have free time I like going out with my friends and my boyfriend. We go out to the cinema, discotec, restaurant etc...
I like listening and dancing all type of music, reading books of marketing, publicity and histories of companies and I like to play spinning.

I am a very funny person, confident, happy, friendly,honest, inteligent, adventorous and outgoing.
My drems in the life is will finishing my carrer , speaking
English very good, because I want to become a great profesional and an important person in the future, and I having my own Company.

1 comentario:

  1. (at) the UAT, but in this moment
    I am studying english (at) CELEX (weekdays), and in the weekend I work in the morning.

    when I have free time I like going (out)with my friends and my boyfriend(. We...) go out to the cinema, discotec, restaurant etc...
    I like listening and dancing all type of music, read(ing marketing books), publicity and histories of companies and I like spinning.

    I am a (very funny person), (confident), happy, friendly, honest, inteligent, adventorous and outgoing.
    My drems in the life is (finishing) my carrer , (speaking) English very good), because I want to become a great profesional and (an) important person in the future, and (having) my own Company.

    ResponderEliminar